Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Zeb!!!!!



Its my Birthday....
I like to look ahead at the upcoming year and make some plans for how I want to live this year like no other before it. It’s a fun time to reflect on all of the blessings I have in my life.

My date of conception was on or about 25 March 1985 which was a Monday.
You were born on a Monday
under the astrological sign Sagittarius.
My fortune cookie reads:
Your heart will always make itself known through your words.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Ox.

I'm 24 years old.
I'm 288 months old.
I'm 1,252 weeks old.
I'm 8,767 days old.
I'm 210,412 hours old.
I'm 12,624,727 minutes old.
I'm 757,483,637 seconds old.

There are 364 days till my next birthday
on which my cake will have 25 candles.

courtesy by:
"http://www.paulsadowski.org/BirthData.asp"

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday,Zeb!!The first time I visited your blog was your birthday!!Best wishes!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... happy birthday to our dear Zeb.. happy birthday to you... May u have more birthdayz to come and more blessings from Him... Godbless! -di

    ReplyDelete
  3. para kay clarissa at dhianz...

    salamat sa pagbati nyo..... dalawa lang bumati hehehehe... anyways it means a lot to me tho...
    Godbless us all!

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind.. Let it Out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...