Thursday, December 30, 2010
Habang nakaupo ako sa aming terrace bandang hapon, may mga ilang grupo ng kabataan ang dumaan tawanan, kwentuhan at syempre asaran to the max ang mga drama (yan naman talaga ang nature ng mga kabataan).. Halos tawagan nila sa isa't isa bes/best/beshy, hindi nakakapagtaka dahil kahit saan naman ako mapunta naririnig ko ang tawagan na yan kahit nga ikaw na nagbabasa nito naririnig mo din yang tawagan na tulad ng nabanggit ko.
Pagka daan ng grupo ng kabataan na iyon, napaisip at nagtanong ako sa sarili ko ''nagkaroon nga ba ako ng Bestfriend?'
Bro just to tell you honestly never akong nag ka-Bestfriend sa loob ng dalawamput limang pamumuhay ko dito sa mundong mapaglaro. Natatandaan mo nung Elementarya at High School na kung saan uso ang slambuk (aminin mo nakasagot ka na rin sa slambuk ng klasmyet mo) na sasagot ka sa tanong na ''Who is your Bestfriend?'' , at pagkatapos mong sumagot ang unang titignan ng mga klasmyet mo ay eto 'WHO IS YOUR CRUSH?' , 'WHO IS YOUR FIRT KISS/FIRST LOVE?' at 'WHO IS YOUR BESTFRIEND?'....
Sa tanong tungkol sa CRUSH/LOVE/KISS may mga sagot ako dyan bro nyahahaha. Pero pagdating sa 'WHO IS YOUR BESTFRIEND?' wala ako maisulat kahit isa, hindi naman sa hindi ako palakaibigan, yun nga lang eh sa wala nga akong Bestfriend eh, anong isasagot ko dun.
Tumungtong ako ng kolehiyo mas naging independent ako pagdating sa pamumuhay, kung sino sino ang mga naging klasmeyt (irregular student ako ng college ako sa kadahilanang nagtransfer from public school into a private school) kaya from 1st year to 3rd year iba't ibang klase ng estudyante ang nakakasalamuha ko, 4th year nalang ako nakasama sa isang block section.
Siguro nga iba talaga kung may matalik kang kaibigan may nasasabihan ka ng mga bagay bagay sa buhay mo.
Para sakin hindi naman siguro weirdo na ako ay walang naging matalik na kaibigan.
At the end of the day masasabi ko may naging bestfriend ako (hindi nga lang in physical aspect)..
He's up there, He knows me from the start, He knows all my pains, sufferings, dreams, aspirations, even my deepest secrets, success, desires, what i need and what i want in life. I can talk to Him anytime i want, without any rejection... He's name Jesus my only bestfriend. I hope you find yours same as my bestfriend.
GOD BLESS YOU BRO!
Monday, December 27, 2010
Saturday, December 25, 2010
The Greatest Man in history is named Jesus. Had no servants, yet they called Him Master. Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher. Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer. Had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. Jesus the reason for the season.
Thursday, December 23, 2010
I’ve seen you fall, I’ve seen you rise. I’ve seen you laugh, smile, and cry. What makes you smile, makes me smile; what hurts you, hurts Me. But please, don’t let one mishap, let alone, one person nor thing ruin what you worked so hard for. Don’t give up, just because a certain outcome didn’t go the way you expected it to play out. Don’t let anyone or anything stop you from making it right. I didn’t say this journey would be easy. There will be trials and tribulations that you still would have to face. But I know you will be able to stand against them. My faith in you is strong and I believe that you can and will make it through. Look at how far you have come, the strength that helped you carry on; all the victories you’ve rejoiced in. You are not alone, you have sisters and brothers walking alongside of you, facing their share of trials and tribulations. Continue to keep striving; keep a tight grip on faith, on love, and on hope. In the end I promise, things will be a whole lot better.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Why Jesus is greater than Santa Claus?
Santa lives at the North Pole.
JESUS is everywhere.
Santa rides in a sleigh.
JESUS rides on the wind and walks on the water.
Santa comes but once a year.
JESUS is an ever present help.
Santa fills your stockings with goodies.
JESUS supplies all your needs.
Santa comes down your chimney uninvited.
JESUS stands at your door and knocks, and then enters your heart when invited.
You have to wait in line to see Santa.
JESUS is as close as the mention of His name.
Santa lets you sit on his lap.
JESUS lets you rest in His arms.
Santa doesn’t know your name, all he can say is “Hi little boy or girl, what’s your name?”
JESUS knew your name before you did.
Not only does He know your name,
He knows your address too.
He knows your history and future and
He even knows how many hairs are on your head.
Santa has a belly like a bowl full of jelly.
JESUS has a heart full of love.
All Santa can offer is HO HO HO.
JESUS offers Health, Help and Hope.
Santa says “You better not cry.”
JESUS says “Cast all your cares on me for I care for you.”
Santa’s little helpers make toys.
JESUS makes new life, mends wounded hearts, repairs broken homes and builds mansions.
Santa may make you chuckle but.
JESUS gives you joy that is your strength.
While Santa puts gifts under your tree.
JESUS became our gift and died on a tree.
Yes, from sin He sets us free!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
The mind is like a room that is always full with stuff. There is no free space there. When it becomes vacant, peace of mind prevails.
In a world where stress, strain, rush and restlessness abound, peace of mind is of paramount importance.
All living beings have the same basic wish to be happy and avoid suffering, but very few people understand the real causes of happiness and suffering. We generally believe that external conditions such as food, friends, cars, and money are the real causes of happiness, and as a result we devote nearly all our time and energy to acquiring these. Superficially it seems that these things can make us happy, but if we look more deeply we shall see that they also bring us a lot of suffering and problems.
Peace of mind is the most sought after 'commodity' in human life. It appears that most of us are in a state of perpetual restlessness. On analyzing the causes of this restlessness,
1. Do not interfere in others' business
2. Forget and forgive
3. Do not crave for recognition
4. Do not be jealous
5. Change yourself according to the environment
6. Endure what cannot be cured
7. Do not bite more than you can chew
8. Meditate regularly
9. Never leave the mind vacant
10. Do not procrastinate and never regret
Monday, December 13, 2010
In the high saturation and density of our modern world where overwhelming stress and expectations continue to breathe down our necks like there’s no tomorrow, where do we find help? Who’s willing to carry us through?
No matter what problem you have, God's love is deeper than your problem. You may be in deep despair, deep trouble, under deep stress. You may have deep problems—emotional problems, physical problems, financial problems. Yet, God's love is deeper still.
Remember this and remind yourself when you feel that you are stressed out in life just SMILE :D because YOU ARE TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED!!!
Friday, December 10, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
SOME POINTS ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don’t overdo; keep your limits
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more
14. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
15. Call your family often
16. Each day give something good to others
17. Forgive everyone for everything
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day
20. What other people think of you is none of your business
21. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
23. GOD heals everything
24. Do the right things
25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
27. The best is yet to come
28. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful
29. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
30. If you know GOD you will always be happy. So, be happy. While you practice the entire above, share this knowledge with the people you love, people you school with, people you play with, people you work with and people you live with. Not only will it enrich YOUR life, but also that of those around you. –
DR RANDY PAUSCH