Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fear Not

          
               It's been 2 months since I am away from my home literally away what a euphoric experience for the first days or weeks.  But suddenly it came to a point where I feel so helpless in the country where i am new a strict country I should say. Why not to call for a help to ease my sadness but unfortunately nobody out here that i can run to.

               Until I realized that I have a Father above who is willing to ease my loneliness.

            Is there an area of your life that you need God's help in?  A lot of times, it's easy to think that we're not supposed to ask for too much, but the scripture enocurages us to go to God with all of our needs.  He longs to give you the desires of your heart and pour out His favor and blessing on you.

            In fact, Jesus said, "You have not, because you ask not." When you step out and ask for God's favor, His blessings and His increase, you are activating you faith.  And when you pray, make sure there isn't anything in your heart that would block your faith. 

          Begin your prayer by surrendering every thought and attidute to the Lord.  Ask Him to purify your motives and show you if there is any unforgiveness in your life.  When you release those things to the Lord, it opens the door for Him to move mightily on your behalf, and you will move forward into the life of blessing He has in store for you!

Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discourage, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak Your Mind.. Let it Out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...