Wednesday, November 23, 2011

When I Am Weak



In times like we are giving up, there are so many things that comes into our mind. QUIT NOW. STOP IT. DON'T GO. DO NOT FINISH.  It's easy to stop, quit, and even don't finish the race, it seems that you are putting so much effort on the things that you feel there is no reward at all.

We face all the trials in our life but what really matters is that on how you will see the positive and a purpose why you are being tested.  Maybe now we will not see what is this all about like questioning WHY ME?

But folks it's about putting our trust in Him for He promise that you are more than a conqueror  "Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us" Romans 8:37

When I am weak I know God is bigger and stronger than I ought to be.  He knows all the details of my life.  I surrender everything in His holy name.  Nothing could separate me from God.  Nothing.

Sometimes it's hard to understand life like we think that life is unfair but you know what folks I learned that God's plan may not be the easiest plan or the most popular plan, but God always has the best plan.

Same article I posted in Truth on-air visit this site also.

2 comments:

  1. True indeed. Katulad ng lagi kong sinasabing paradox, "When I am weak, then I am strong". katulad ng sinasabi sa kwento ng foot prints in the sand. Na kahit kailan hindi Niya tayo iniwan, bagkus pinapasan Niya tayo sa tamang landas...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.

    same here, when i feel giving up... i pray and trust in him, that everything will be okay, in his own plan =)

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind.. Let it Out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...