Monday, June 25, 2012

Make You Feel My Love

               Usually pag bored na ako sa kaka browse browse sa Facebook, Twitter at Tumblr tiyak ang susunod na bubukasan ko Youtube naman, ang madalas kong gawin pag naka open ang Youtube tab ko for sure i will wacth random vids from songs, docu's, reality, natures name it and i think you will find it in Youtube.

              Isa na ata sa ritwal ko pag di makatulog galing sa duty, manonood ng random vids from Youtube. Minsan umaabot ng isa o dalawang oras o minsan higit pa sa nabanggit na oras na nailalaan ko sa panonood ng mga clipiings sa Youtube.

              Isa sa mga gusto kong pinapanood sa Youtube ay mga realtiy shows, usually reality shows abroad.  This contestant really caught my attention, sobrang genuine ng feeling, sincere sa pag kakakanta nya ng kanyang piyesa.  Introducing Sam Kelly

              Sam Kelly grew up in a rural area, farming background and according to him  " I never really fit in with the working bracket of my family cause I'm pretty much useless to everything except music" But according to her mom he is the best musician in the world. :)

              I want to share Sam Kelly's audition from Britain's Got Talent 2012

           
               The song was originally from Adele, but before that I didn't know that it was originally from Adele.

               Someday i hope and pray na matugtugan ko ng gitara at makanta ko ito sa harapan ng isang babaeng worth it ng pagmamahal ko, naks naman :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know thіѕ is somewhat off topic but I was wonԁerіng whіch blog platfoгm are you uѕing for thiѕ wеbsite?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
    My blog post ... how to keep a man wanting you

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind.. Let it Out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...